CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE
The Practice remains open but with some changes as we take your safety as a high priority. We are closely monitoring the official advice from the State and Federal Governments and will continue to adapt our practices to ensure that we are doing our part to minimise risks to our patients, staff and the community, and to ensure smooth operations and quality of service.
In and effort to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, and with continuing concerns around Coronavirus, we have put in place extra hygiene precautions:
- Hand sanitisers and hand washing is available for use throughout the Practice.
- Additional cleaning has been implemented throughout the day and overnight.
- Patient appointment times will be adjusted where needed to avoid overlap of patients in the Waiting Room.
- In some cases a telephone consult may be available. Please phone reception to discuss your eligibility and costs.
Advice to patients with existing appointments:
PLEASE do not attend your appointment if you meet any of the following criteria.
- If you are unwell (fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sore throat);
- Or had any overseas travel within 14 days;
- Or have been in contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- If you are suffer or are suffering from a chronic illness (especially respiratory).
Please call 07-54448588 to cancel and reschedule instead.
At your appointment:
- Please do not arrive early so that we can reduce the time you are in the Waiting Room.
- Please refrain from bringing relatives, children or friends with you to your appointment unless you are under 18 years of age and/or need a Carer.
- In some cases we will get you to wait in your car and will call you when the Specialist is ready for you.